Tuesday, August 11, 2015

A fleeting (but cherished nonetheless) memory.

Exactly a month ago today I was on a plane flying to London. Only God knows how much I miss being in that place and how I would trade anything to be there again.

 Is this a sign that I should drop everything and resume my study as what was planned back in 2009?
Or, a catapult for something better?
Or, maybe, juuust maybe....I romanticise everything, even I try not to.

Also, on the side note: I saw couple of pics of Athina and Ed and they looked happy and I am actually sad that they're no longer together. :(

--

#findingSerendipity received its first response on 26th July, from a taxi driver (the cab that I took on the way back home from Ed's show), he contacted my friend (whom gave her facebook contact -- I left her love letter in the cab, I'm more modern I guess, I only left my instagram on a picture) and proceeded saying 

"Hi __, thank you for leaving the love letter and your photo in my taxi last night. I'm guessing you were one of the young ladies from Malaysia I dropped home to Waterville Row... Well, you would not have known but I lost my wife to cancer 12 years ago and I have been on my own since then and your letter brought a tear to my eye but also a smile to my heart and I would like to say thank you very much..."

Things like this makes me happy. I am a happy kid. xo

Love,
D.

p.s. wouldn't it be nice if blogspot comes up with emojis? Jussayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment