Monday, February 15, 2016

Wants.

Familiar routine waiting for me when I come home / structured ways of handling things especially le emotions and moodswings / A sounding board when things go south, and also an appreciation when something goes smoothly / A free mind / A connected train of thought / Anxiety downtime / Runner's high / An organized mess / An organized train of thoughts / Ability to shut down the world by 1 AM, and ability to say Hi to Creator at wee hours of the night, for one on one session / A proper self-assurance / A new instrument / Learning a new language / Learning a new skill / For things to fall into place for once / A random text message / A good night sleep / A good day / or bad days that filled with things i can learn to accept and digest why they are so / A conversation - 2 way, no judgements / A person that I can invest all my time on and vice versa / A favorite non-fictitious person / A new landscape for photography / A new set of faces, for portrait photography / Being in a new city / Exploring my ideas - one by one, pros and cons, and implement it in a way / Not relying solely on dollar sign on every single thing / For bros to grow up, leave the nest and explore their own world / For me to work on things I enjoy / A fixed passion / More friends like I, and K. / Hugs / Cuddles / Pats / Peptalks / His / Goodnights / Goodmornings / I care about yous / Love.

Challenging Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment