Sunday, May 17, 2015

Roadtrip #2.

Aaaah what a lovely weekend I'm having this week! <3
You know i read somewhere that we don't always acknowledge time we spent enjoying ourselves, like we never stop and take a step back to realise, "this is fun, I am happy, I am content, I love being around myself" -- you know?

Like you should at least say this to yourself "Ah, if this isn't life, I don't know what is"
I have weird set of friends, they are not weird themselves but if I take a good hard look at it I have such a diversified social circle sometimes I feel like what the heck, when did I manage to get into these lovely people's lives?

The sisters' set was too lovely for words. And, ohmygod having such a gorgeous house by the sea. What a view!

Spent most of last night with the bros out on the beach, I sang two new songs I made (on top of my head -- perasan ala ala freestyle la) and it made me realise how fun I can be at times. (Kasi can la okay I had a very stressful week)

If money is not an object I would love to bring Pops along for the roadtrip. InshaAllah, soon!
It warms my tiny little heart to see my bros having fun! <3

Alhamdulillah.

xx,
Me.



No comments:

Post a Comment