Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Things I'm Eternally Grateful for.

My brothers/my cats/my friends/my family/my social circle/my ability to shut down whenever I need to/my me time/my resilience/random(fun) conversations/random lovely encounters/that moment of realising that I am not completely alone (like today)/my quirks/my (i try to maintain it) health/that (Alhamdulillah) rezq' given for me to support me and my brothers/my lovely mom/the time I got to spent with her/music, my kind/people, my kind/a roof on top of my head/food that is almost always on the table/internet subscription/awesome series/cats in general/my Uni life/that I am single <3/broccoli/rocket leaves/mushroooms!/ok food/that I live in a world where beaches are pretty accessible whenever I want to/that I can still commute even though I have a car problem/Abah's trusts in me/ice creams/my virtual social circle/after work time.

xx,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment